WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


January 26, 2008

Day with Divas

Today, I attended the Designed for Success Wedding Planning Workshop presented by Always a Positive Image. I have had the past pleasure of meeting all of the presenters in person with the exception of the speical guest speaker, Linnyette Richardson-Hall. You may know her better as "The Wedding Diva" from Whose Wedding Is It Anyway and Married Away.


I say that I spent the day with divas because I respect all of the women who spoke at this workshop: Deidre Gray, Debbie Wallace, Isis Petrie, and Linnyette Richardson-Hall. They all spoke on topics I already knew something about, but I still learned something new from each of them.

The ballroom where lunch was served was beautifully decorated as a special event complete with gorgeous linens and place settings from Select Rentals and centerpieces by Riehs Florist. We were also given the opportunity to meet a few fabulous vendors to give us a lot of information that will be helpful to our businesses.

Kudos to Deidre and her staff for making this event a positive image in my memory.