August 28, 2012
We moved! Now the blog and the website are under the same roof. We still have some decorating to do in our new home, so please forgive us if it looks a little untidy at times. We're just getting used to our new habitat.
Visit us anytime at www.alwaysfabulousevents.com
August 25, 2012
We have an amazing lineup of talented wedding experts for our Fall 2012 Wedding Planning Bootcamp. They are so great that we have devoted an entire blog series to them. Check it out and then sign up for you and a guest to attend the LIVE event on November 3. (Early Bird discount ends 9/3/12)
Why should you attend the Wedding Planning Bootcamp?
- You are newly engaged
- You don't know where to start with your wedding plans
- You are overwhelmed by all of the unsolicited opinions from friends & family
- You have no idea how much you should be spending on your wedding
- We will give you insider secrets
- We will feed you, entertain you, and educate you.
August 21, 2012
LET'S GET THIS PARTY ROLLING!
Wish Upon a Wedding Philadelphia invites you to bowl with us to raise funds for our local chapter. Each ticket includes food, soft drinks, shoe rental, and as many pins as you can knock down. Parking is free and plentiful. Get your friends to come for a little friendly competition.
Wednesday 8/29/12 6:30 - 9:30 PM
Dave & Buster's @ Franklin Mills
1995 Franklin Mills Cir Philadelphia, PA 19154
This event is not limited to wedding pros. Everyone is welcome.
*** Tickets are nonrefundable but may be transferrable with printed ticket. ***
August 04, 2012
Wouldn't it feel great to be a part of Stella & Dot's growing team and earn over $75 an hour running your own fashion business? Well Stella & Dot allows you to do just that when you sign up as a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist. Stella & Dot creates flexible, work from home business opportunities for entrepreneurial women. To find out more information on becoming a Stella & Dot Stylist visit www.stelladot.com/stylist. Get started today!
August 03, 2012
One of the most frequent questions brides ask me is:
Do we need wedding programs?
|Photo from theknot.com|
For those of you who will have one, here are a few tips to keep in mind as you design your wedding program:
- Ceremony traditions in the order they will occur. (Be sure to review this with the officiant before it goes to print.)
- Title of readings and name of the reader (If there is room on the program, you may include the actual poem or scripture.)
- Title of musical selections and name of singers/musicians
- Names of members of the wedding party (Their relationship to the bride/groom may be added)
- Memorial: Names or photos of important people who are now deceased.
- Explanations of personalized elements, such as unity candle, unity sand, jumping the broom, etc.
- Provide directions from ceremony to reception. CAUTION: Only do this if everyone at the ceremony will be invited to the reception.
|Photo from theknot.com|