WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


July 18, 2011

Hey Stranger! Long time no see

Isn't that what you say to someone you used to see all the time who suddenly disappeared for a while and is now back on the scene? Wondering what I've been up to?

PLANNING WEDDINGS & EVENTS! Did you really expect me to say something else? LOL

Since the last time I updated the blog, we executed the pretty purple wedding of Valerie & Heath @ The Brossman Center on June 25. Photographer D'Mont Reese is busy at work editing his pro shots but here's one I took of the fabulous wedding cake by Bredenbecks. Sound and lighting was provided by DJ's Available (DJ Clinton McBean rocked the house).


I couldn't post a pic of the cake and not show you the gorgeous centerpieces by Kremp Florists in Willow Grove.


Other professionals involved in this wedding day include Catering by Bruno's and Michael Israel behind the video camera. Tiffany Hurst blessed us with her beautiful voice during the ceremony. Special thanks to my extra hands & feet for the day: Gina, Christian, Audra, and Cheriess.

Stay tuned for more about what I've been up to since my last post, including My First Jewish Wedding.