WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


August 10, 2010

Spotlight on Papertini


Not only one of my favorite Philadelphia-area wedding professionals, but one of my favorite people EVER!

Name: Tanti Lina

Occupation: Floral Designer

Business Name: Papertini

Website/Blog: http://www.papertini.com/

Hometown: Jakarta, Indonesia

Current City: Philadelphia, PA

Relationship Status: Married

Favorite local wedding venue: TOO MANY!!

Describe your ideal client: Individuals who are open minded, adventurous and flexible. ^_^ Which I have been really fortunate to get!

What do you wish more people knew about you? Hmmmm... good question... I actually sorta kinda enjoy living "under the radar". Hehehehehehe..... I guess if I have to pick one thing at this point in time, it would be that I am bilingual (English/Indonesian) but I also comprehend Mandarin Chinese (reading/listening, speaking is a little rough) and know basic Korean. ^__^ Language is actually my true passion. Hehehehehe.... ^__^

Tanti teaches a DIY Bridal Flowers class this fall in Philadelphia. It is very hands-on and informative. I recommend it to brides, aspiring floral designers, and wedding planners.