WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


December 14, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

I can't believe it! I was out buying a few things to stock my refrigerator when I saw a big pack of Dove chocolates (favorite #1) in Bananas Foster (favorite #2) and Tiramisu (favorite #3) flavors. OH MY GOODNESS! I had to buy it. For about $8, I bought 3 of my favorite desserts all wrapped in one package.

When I got home, I unpacked and put all of my new purchases away. Then, it was just me and my Dove chocolates staring at one another from across the room. I ran to it in slow motion as the theme song from "Love Story" played in my head. HA HA... I'm kidding. I am not THAT dramatic.

The Bananas Foster and the Tiramisu candies are packaged in separate plastic bags within the box. I tried the Bananas Foster first. No reason... it is just the first one I put my hand on. The taste reminds me of another favorite, Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream (favorite #4) without the nuts. The Tiramisu has a more mature flavor. You can smell the espresso before unwrapping the chocolate.

PS: Another thing I love about Dove chocolates... the PROMISE message inside the wrapper. The one in front of me says, "There are 86,400 seconds in the day. Have you used one to say 'thank you'?"