WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


August 08, 2008

Let the Games Begin

{Click on the image to view photo source}

The 2008 Summer Olympic Games are under way. I am sitting on my couch watching the opening ceremonies with my children. As I am telling them to watch this cultural and historic event, I can't help but wonder... "Who are the event planners for the Olympics?"

The special effects and human engineering are amazing to say the least. The LED scroll in in the middle of the floor was ingenious. The artistry and precision of the performers is beyond words. Really... how do you get 2008 people to synchronize their movements in such a way that it looks computerized?

OK... commercials are over. It's back on. Talk to you later.

(The opening ceremony is over now so I came back to say "WOW!")