WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


February 06, 2008

A Sneak Peek


I am excited and honored to be featured in Bucks County Woman magazine this month. It is their very first Wedding issue. The photo shoot was a hoot. (I'll post about that when the actual pictures are available.) In the meantime, here is a little snippet of the article that I copied from their website.

The Wedding Planner

Certified wedding planner Randi Martin planned her first wedding when she was six years old. “My neighbor came over, and we ‘got married’" she recalls with a laugh. “I wore my mom’s nightgown and marched across the living room.” “When I got married for real, we had it outside so I let nature be our colors.” They wore black, white, and platinum so they wouldn’t clash with the late-October colors at the Curtis Arboretum in Cheltenham.

Based in Abington, Randi owns Always Fabulous Events. “A lot of people don’t think you need a planner if you only have 35 or 40 guests,” Randi says, “but it’s better to hire a stranger because your family and friends want to enjoy the wedding, not work it.” Planners pay attention to the details, so couples can pay attention to their guests.

Nominated as one of Philly’s Best Wedding Planners of 2007 on myfoxphilly.com, Always Fabulous Events can plan and manage all or part of the event. For more on this story, subscribe.