WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


February 07, 2008

Bucks County Woman

So this is the picture that accompanies the snippet on the Bucks County Woman Magazine website. The picture in the magazine itself is actually much wider (so you can see everything that is around me).

There are invitation books, candles, flowers, a ring pillow, a cake topper, and champagne flutes on the table. Oh, let me not forget the tulle that was thrown in for good measure. The laptop was actually a lucky afterthought. I was burning a CD of event photos for the art director in the middle of this shoot.

I guess I was distracted by all that was going on around me and not focused on getting my vogue on so the art director grabs a teddy bear and starts bouncing it on the photographer's head to get my attention. Just picture how a photographer gets a baby to look at the camera. Guess what... it works for adults too.