WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


November 27, 2010

Burlesque

Last night, I went out with my girlfriends to see the new movie "Burlesque", starring Christina Aguilera and Cher. The movie made me think of the good old days when it was sexy to be sultry, not raunchy. Then I started thinking about a blog post from last year suggesting a Boudoir Photo Shoot as a bachelorette party idea. Great idea if I must say so myself.

Photo from EmpireMovies.com

It also got me thinking about boudoir photos as a wedding gift from the bride to her new husband. Or an anniversary/birthday gift 20 years later. How exciting it would be to see the look on his face as he unwraps your portrait!

Many Philadelphia-area wedding photographers do boudoir photography too.
Kimberly Noel Photography has a boudoir division called KNP Boudoir (Bucks Co). The images are "sexy, sophisticated, and sassy".


Dollface Studio also shoots boudoir portraits. "This is how you ROCK your man's jersey." Hands down, he'll LOVE this!


Another local wedding photographer known for her fabulous wedding images is Kamila Harris. Her boudoir section is called The Swanky Studio.



Its no coincidence that these are all female photographers. It is my personal opinion that women feel more comfortable taking steamy photos with another woman behind the lens.

Go out and be FABULOUS!