WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


October 15, 2008

Yo Man... I Got Tagged!

I read other planners' blogs and I noticed a lot of them have been tagged by other planners. I was beginning to feel like the last kid to get picked for dodgeball until Stacey from Affairs To Remember tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Copy the following list, clear the information following the dots, and insert your answers to complete the sentence.

3. Tag 4 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



I AM…Superwoman... Yes I am!

I WANT…to be FABULOUS every day in every way

I HAVE…a strong desire to be RICH

I KEEP…a notebook and pen on me at all times to jot down ideas that come to me (Stacey and I share this one)

I WISH I COULD…have been blessed with Rihanna's long legs

I HATE…dumb people

I FEAR…no man... but let me see a bee and I will freak out.

I HEAR…we are about to have an African American president.

I DON'T THINK…there are enough hours in the day.


I REGRET…not going away to college right after high school. I started a full-time job and went to school part time so I missed out on that whole "live in a dorm/become lifelong friends with your roommate/pledge a sorority" experience.

I LOVE…Rudy, Ryan, and Roman (my husband and kids). Everything I do is for them.

I AM NOT…a good cook. Who am I kidding? I am a terrrible cook.

I DANCE…to the hits of the late 80s and 90s.

I SING…really loud when I drive alone.


I NEVER…sleep. Or at least it seems that way. I am always doing something.

I RARELY…blowdry my hair. I don't like flat hair.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH...slideshows from when my kids were babies. They have grown up so fast.

I AM NOT ALWAYS…happy and bubbly. No, seriously, I'm not. I swear.

I HATE THAT…my husband is never on time.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT…Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus. Why is she so popular? I don't get it.

I NEED…to workout so I can lose about 30 pounds.

I SHOULD…have been born into a royal family because I am a princess.


Now for the hard part... I have to tag 4 people. I choose...
Tanti from Papertini
Tabitha from Elite Bridal Concierge
Mattie from Women, Wealth, & Worth
Julio from Loor Photography