WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


May 06, 2008

Tagged Again!

I got tagged by Katasha, Precious, and Stacey so I figured I better blog about it before anyone else gets me. This time the rules are a little different.

The new rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

These songs aren't so embarrassing because I definitely make sure people know "That is my jam!" when I hear any of them.

Let's Go Crazy by Prince
I sang it in a school talent show and I relive the '80s every time I hear it. I jump up and down and shake my hair all over my head... like a crazy person.

You're the One That I Want (from the Grease soundtrack) by Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta
One of my all time favorite movies. I actually like John Travolta's part best. I got chills... they're multiplyin'... and I'm losing control.

Stayin' Alive ( from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack) by the Bee Gees
Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man... no time to talk
You just don't hear smooth lyrics like that anymore.

Roni by Bobby Brown
I'm am a long time New Edition fan so when Bobby's solo album came out, I was all over it. Yeah, I had a little crush on him back then. So naturally, I changed the words of the song so he would say "Randi" instead of "Roni".

Jenny From the Block by Jennifer Lopez
This song came out around the time that I got engaged. The lyrics "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got" were PERFECT!

OK... now to decide who I am going to tag... Deidre, Julio, Jackie, Tanti ... I can't think of anyone else who has not already been tagged.