WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


March 31, 2008

Where have I been?

Wow... time sure flies when you have a million things to do. March was a busy month for me.

In addition to the 80s themed Sweet 16 party I told you about in the beginning of the month, I also worked on a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy surprise party. It was extremely interesting to see the elements of the book come together for this party. Even better, was seeing the younger generations as enthusiastic about the book as the older ones. My friend Melissa from Aniro Couture Dezigns did a fabulous job on the towel origami monkeys and Truli Confectionary Arts made a cake that was truly out of this world (photos to follow soon... I promise).

I also planned several Women's History Month activities for a local corporation, for which I brought in female leaders from various occupations ranging from a magazine publisher to a Cherokee Chief.

On top of all of the planning for these events, I managed to book new clients to round out my 2008 calendar.