WEDDING PLANNING & EVENT MANAGEMENT


September 05, 2007

Remember the Titans


The wedding planning industry has been called "catty" and "cut throat" by many, but this has not been my experience at all. Perhaps it is because of my warm and loving personality (wink). Maybe it is because I am not seen as a threat to the more established planners in my field. Who knows?

I want to take a moment to thank those who have personally inspired, supported, and guided me along my professional journey so far.


Sheryl Garman (Perfect Weddings)

Karen Pecora (Karen Pecora Events)

Mark Kingsdorf (Queen of Hearts)

Deidre Gray (Always A Positive Image)

Debbie Wallace (Elegant Affairs by Dee)

Sheila Corbett (Elegant Events)

Mattie Johnson ( Look No Further Events)

Crystal Thomas-Smaller (Mahagony Rose Weddings & Special Events)

Linnyette Richardson-Hall (Premiere Event Management)

My iWED family (http://www.i-wed.org/)